Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I blog about sewing and don't sew to blog. And hooray Farmer's Market!

You know, I like to blog and keep records and journal, but I really really like to sew. And sometimes I cruise around and look at people's wonderful craft blogs and think "How do these people constantly keep these blogs up and full of new ideas and projects?" But the reality is that I want to sew what I want to sew, and I don't want to sew to keep my blog fresh and relevant. I blog because I like to keep track of what I have done and show others and get their input.

I would hate to feel like I was sewing to blog about it. So I will keep puttering along with my blog the way it is. I have been up to lots of stuff lately and will try to stay up to date on projects but I have to live to be able to blog. So I put living and experiences first.

So as I head into life, I must mention that a big part of my every year is starting up again this week. The downtown farmer's market in Salt Lake City begins this coming Saturday, June 9th. Every year I look forward to my weekly journey downtown for Saturday mornings filled with interesting people (and people watching) and a lively customers who are so kind. I love getting out in public and talking to people about what I have made and hearing their feedback. I also like the income. Who wouldn't? So now I have 16 or more weeks ahead of me of this fun before I again hibernate for the winter.


These are some of the fun bags I sold last year. I have a lot more up my sleeve for this year. I can't wait.


Hooray for the farmer's market and hooray for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment