Sunday, May 13, 2012

So Many Bags... So Little Time


These are two more projects I made out of Seaside by Riley Blake. I just love this line. I made a woman's sunhat and a little boy sunhat. I am not making an official pattern for this one. Riley Blake is having me come into their office to film a You Tube instructional video to teach people how to do it. There will be a download available then.


This is my Summer Fun Tote made out of Joel Dewberry Heirloom laminate. I love these colors.


I had so much fun making this sturdy bag. It is pretty large too. It is out of Joel Dewberry's Aviary 2 line in granite. I put this bag out at the Holy Cow Boutique that I was in this week. It sold the first day I put it out. So I no longer have it. Sigh. But I might make another one soon.


And this is a little girl bag that I made when I was developing my gathered around purse pattern. I completed it to sell. I think it would be a fun purse for a young one.

So I am not just sitting around, in case you were worried about me. In fact, I was up until midnight illustrating my V Apron on the computer. That was a bad idea. My little girl woke up at 6:45 this morning, and I am paying the price by having a very tired, sort of grumpy, and headachy Mother's Day. Happy mother's day to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment