Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Among the Greats. Well, sort of. :)

I have been designing patterns like crazy lately. And I have been seeing my patterns pop up in some stores and online. Today I had a moment where for just two seconds I felt like I had arrived.

We were told that my pattern was listed on the Hawthorne Threads site. Surely they purchased kits from Riley Blake with a pattern that I had designed. So I looked at the site and on their list of pattern designers by name, the list went like this:

Amy Butler
Anna Marie Horner
April Cobb
and who knows who else was listed below? Who cares? My name appeared somewhere in a list of designers next to these two names. Of course that only happened because of alphabetical order. But who cares? It still happened.

Well, I am back in reality now where I fully comprehend that I am not nearly the designer that either of these women are, but it feels good to be among them in some random, alphabetical way. He he.

No comments:

Post a Comment