Friday, October 21, 2011


When I am not sewing something fun and new or taking care of my very busy home and family, I am busy working on my headband business. It keeps me plenty busy. This is my bread and butter.

 I named my company after my baby, Macy Jayne.



Each year I have a booth at the downtown farmers market in Salt Lake City where I sell my headbands and other fun things. I have been in the farmer's market for 6 seasons now. That is a long time. But the market has been good to me, and I meet so many interesting people there.

And this year, I was on a local TV program, Fresh Living, representing the farmers market and plugging my headbands. Here is a link to the show so you can see how these headbands are unique because they are Reversible, Washable, and Oh-so-comfortable.

http://connect2utah.com/libraries/nxd/media/index.php?data=media_player&v=277317

Several stores sell my headbands as well, including Pine Needles in Gardners Village and on Etsy: http://www.aprilcobbdesigns.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment