Sunday, May 13, 2012

Birdy Messenger


So I have another cover to show you. This is actually my Swallow Messenger Pattern revamped for the Seaside fabric line from Riley Blake. I have this new pattern cover and have included appliqué patterns for a seagull, swallow and songbird. This cover is so fun. It was like a monsoon at the lake in our neighborhood the day I took this. I took my kids' beach toys and built the sandcastle in the background. You would never know that I was on a beach in Utah, right? I found a sucker stick and that ribbon (who knows why it was in the bag) and added the little flag on top. The wind added a nice blowing look. Ha! Anyway, all of my projects are now made for quilt market, which is later this week.

I still have plenty of pattern design to complete for the projects though so that I can deliver my patterns to Riley Blake 2 weeks after market and they have orders in. So much craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment