Monday, February 6, 2012

SO SO SO BUSY!!!!

At the start of January, Riley Blake hired me to design a bag pattern for them using their new line, Dainty Blossoms. I had to start from scratch and get through the whole process start to finish by the end of the month. Below are the fabrics I used, in two separate bags. The bag pattern isn't released yet, so I won't post exactly what I came up with. But I will show you these fabrics and the bag that I pulled together as a sample, made out of Amy Butler Fabric.






I call it the box bag. This pattern will be put in kits with Dainty Blossom fabric and all of the supplies needed to make the bag and sold in stores. So much fun! I love the result.

Also, I was testing a diaper bag and am still testing a changing pack to go in the diaper bag for Joel Dewberry. I can tell you now that the diaper bag he is coming out with is adorable and beautiful and will be available after Spring Market.


Additionally, I made a new Ruffle Duffle as a sample to sell my pattern at Pine Needles in Gardner's Village, here in Utah. Amy Butler's new line, Lark, has appeared on shelves and this is my Ruffle Duffle tribute to Amy. Very cute and oh so wild. I love wild combinations.

So as you can see, I have not forgotten you. Between a husband running for congress and many wonderful opportunities in my sewing world, I had to set the blog aside for a bit. But I am back. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment