Sunday, April 29, 2012

Busily Preparing for Quilt Market

 It is like I don't know what hit me. I have so much to do and am slowly getting through all of it. I have completed most project samples for my pattern covers, which need to be done in a couple of weeks. It is so hard to find time to sew and then resew as things need to be redone. But here are a few of my projects:


I made this pattern of a baby bib/smock. This one is done in Vintage Baby, a Riley Blake fabric. I have my little baby, Macy modeling it, but she is too big for this size. I also made a larger one out of laminate, which I haven't photographed yet. So cute!! It is in a boy print. I love these bibs because they keep the food off their arms too. 



Riley Blake has a new line of chevron prints. They are so much fun. I designed this beach bag with an angled pocket on the front and back. It is all in laminates and so perfect for the sand and splashy areas. I need to reshoot it without the glasses. I think they are a little distracting. 


There we go. No glasses but weird straps.


I made the ruffle duffel (which has been selling like crazy) out of Dress-Up Days by Shari Butler. I just love it. And I love the chevron print pocket and bottom. 

I have so much more that I have made but haven't taken photos of yet. I'll post as I do, and I will post as  I have pattern covers available. 

I have also done so much work for Joel Dewberry lately, but I can't really show you because they aren't my designs to publish. But you'll see it all soon when I post his work that is displayed at Spring Market.

Fun stuff that is totally taking over my life right now. 

2 comments:

  1. The tote seems to be the thing that everyone loves. Let's hope the pattern will sell well too.

    ReplyDelete